Email marketing is the most effective and profitable process when performed in a perfect manner. But most of marketers would think that it to be simple and proceed with the process without following the guidelines and checklist taking into considerations where you land with more bounce rates, and spam rates which will bring your reputation to the down line and business to the bottom line.
What does the word expert mean?The word expert mean, a person who is highly skilful in a particular subje...
1) Ask prior permission: Before adding someone to your email list, ask for prior permission or send your readers a friendly request greetings or e-card.
2) Make your readers to feel that your email contain something valuable and really helpful for them by subscribing it.
3) Use your website to promote newsletter campaigns, make them know that you have put your reputation on the line.
4) Avoid too many formal procedures, make sign up procedure simple.
5) Be trustworthy, let your customers ...
As we all know, Email marketing is the cost effective process to reach your prospective subscribers but it is a two way channel. If you find difficulty in reaching your subscribers as a sender in the name of spam, then your readers would also encounter the same problem with their own circumstances prohibiting in receiving your email campaigns.
In this article, we shall discuss some tips on how to overcome such spam issues and to make sure that your emails land in subscriber's inbox.
Make a ri...